1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A dream that I had (Any thoughts?)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FEEL, Apr 13, 2018.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I had a dream that my ex-crush (who I didn't talk to for the past 2 weeks) sent me a message on Whatsapp.
    Now, I don't remember what we were talking about but I do remember that I had this weird feeling in my belly (It's like, I was happy but I wasn't happy at the same time) and, I also remember that in the dream she had a different profile picture
    (Not sure if it means anything but I just wanted to point that out).
    Do you guys/girls have any thoughts about it?
    Thanks in advance.

UPDATE
    It is so weird to see how after two years of knowing each other we became total strangers, just wow.

UPDATE II
    As time is passing I'm slowly getting closer to the point where I want to completely remove her out of my life. (Remove her from my social media + remove her number)
    I'm just wondering how long it will take for me until I'll finally do that.

My anxiety strikes me, sorry in advance.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

I wouldn't dwell on it too much, I have crazy insane dreams sometimes, I've done everything in my dreams. Do you still have feeling for your crush? It might just be that, your brain processes thoughts and you get some entertainment while it's working.

Your sleeping dreams doesn't really affect your life more than you put into it in my opinion.

3. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

yeah I know, I was just curious.
    And yes I do... I'm really trying to do my best to get rid of those emotions but
    Ehhh... I'll consider it, thank you, bro.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  4. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

Maybe you still want to be with her or maybe things weren't ended fully. Sometimes my dreams are based on what I saw last or did last, maybe something I heard and then it triggers a similarity in my subconscious. I don't dream often but when I do they seem to be pleasant on rare occasion I have some crazy nightmare.
    I would just chuck it up to a memory or something that reminded you of her and decide if you want to call her or not. Your call.

5. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Aight, thank you very much for the response!

6. There are different types of dreams. Most dreams are garden variety nonsense.

When I get up each morning, the first thing I have usually have to do is to take a big crap. My body's way of getting rid of everything I ate the day before. When I fall asleep, my mind likes to take a big crap. My mind's way of getting rid of everything it filtered through the day before. Sometimes, it's a little reflection of what you've been subconsciously thinking about, but more than anything it's just nonsense; it doesn't really mean anything. A while back, I dreamed I was playing with my dog in the yard. She did her normal roll over routine, but when she rolled over, she turned into Jim Carey. Other than being borderline retarded, the dream doesn't tell me anything about myself that I need to know.

Mkngitwrk likes this.
  7. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I think that that's how my heart is healing
    since it's not the first time I've dreamed about her.
    Thanks, dude.