1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Fresh start (INDIAN)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by abc bruh, Jan 6, 2021.

1. abc bruh

abc bruh Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Just writing it before a sleep.But this time I am going to complete this journey.I promise myself that I am going to fill this journal daily.I have been following this nofap challenge since march and used to have streaks of 10-15 days.But for the past 2 months I have lost my all motivation too do this and was back to my old days.Recently I again started listening to the youtubers and read many articles to do this agains.Before I was definitely getting some benefits like my mind used to be very clear.I also started having a lot of wet dreams before which I controlled later which I later controlled with the help of meditation .Therefore I will try to meditate daily 5-10 min.Starting it tommorow.

Any suggestion are welcomed.

2. Prabal Baishya

Prabal Baishya Fapstronaut

Hello! I am from India too. It's more important to have a disciplined life rather than seeking for constant motivation to do something. Remove the triggers that cause you to relapse and try to do something that will completely deviate your mind from PMO. Develop a certain lifestyle as per your needs and follow that strictly. Analyze what factors made you relapse and try to change your environment. But at the last, it's your mind that you need to gain control over.

abc bruh likes this.
  3. abc bruh

abc bruh Fapstronaut

Thanks

4. abc bruh

abc bruh Fapstronaut

Day 1
    This day went completely fine. There were little urges but overcame them. Looking forward.