1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A girl clearly likes me (and I like her too) but I don't have the balls to do anything

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ghaith147, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Prince The Alpha Male

Prince The Alpha Male Fapstronaut

calm your horses fella!!!

2. SanityOverVanity

SanityOverVanity Fapstronaut

He's not lying though. In fact, everything he said has you dead to rights...

Prince The Alpha Male likes this.
  3. Shaque118

Shaque118 Fapstronaut

That was Michael Scott from The Office .... duh c’mon bro get your quotes straigh. jk.

4. Stop thinking so much. We create “paralysis through analysis.”

So instead. Action.

Hitto, Knighthawk, Ghaith147 and 3 others like this.
  5. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

You don’t need Chad to get the ladies, and the only thing that Chad has that’s so different from everyone else is he has confident.

OP this is a slam dunk. The fact you know the ending to this story should have eliminate some of the nervousness.

Go and get it done. We believe in you! :)

6. Ghaith147

Ghaith147 Fapstronaut

Guys, thanks for the replies.
    I still have not approached her yet but I promise you I'll do so as soon as I see her (we study in the same class on Friday/Saturday)

kayesem and Green Monstah like this.
  7. Slamex

Slamex Fapstronaut

Hardest thing to do is justt talking to her, but once you start talking, could be absolutely anything. Why the class sucks/is good, the weather, your teacher etc, if she likes you as much as you then she'll have no problem giving you more then a one word answer. You can evolve the conversation from there. You don't have to be the most charming bloke in the world straight off. Speak to her as if she was a male friend (obviously limit it a tiny bit) and don't see her as this omniscient being who will make or break your life. She may be the one, she may not. The important thing is to try and see if anything comes of it.

First time I met my wife, she called me a smelly vagina.

Knighthawk and Green Monstah like this.
  8. Green Monstah

Green Monstah Fapstronaut

Bro, ask her if she would like to study with you, and go to a coffee shop. After a good study session, chill with her there, and talk to her. The possibilities are endless. I'm telling you this as someone who let so much potential pass by. How could I not realize how doable it all was...?

Once I relapsed and hit the Panic Button. This was the video I saw. I honestly think this video deserves to go viral! It motivated me big-time in so many ways. It was in my mind when I saw the lady in Europe.

"Seconds... each with the ability to create one life and erase another." What are you going to do with yours? :)

Rooting for you bro! Let us know how things go!

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Great vid!

I loved that perspective. You can literally get over it if she says no or she has a boyfriend. However, nothing erases "What might have been".

Wayne Gretzky- TAKE THE SHOT!

Green Monstah likes this.
  10. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

No pressure is good pressure.

Deleted Account likes this.