1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A girl hit on me

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by a172124, Nov 28, 2019.

1. a172124

a172124 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I have been on nofap for around two weeks now, and i started to notice some stuff that i didnt notice before. A girl in the drugstore started to hit on me. Probably, it was more because she saw my car then because of me haaha. Anyways, She was making intense eye contacts, and even said i had a nice memory. Since im not used to girls making passes at me. I just said thank you and moved on haha. Im such a dork. My low self stem has reasons though, since im short (5'3) and i see a lot of coments of girls that dont date short guys. She was so pretty.... Anways, i plan going back today to the drugstore at night just to see if she still works there and first ask about a product, and then for phone number.

Marshall 5 likes this.
  2. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

First of all height doesn't determine everything, if I start with examples we would go on endlessly, while it might have a little impact, it makes as much impact as being ugly, like I am I can make an endless list of ugly guys with good looking to hot girls.

And you didn't do anything wrong, you're probably more emotionally stable than me, if a girl tells anything she likes about me I tend to blow up and become needy for them, so it's great that you didn't proceed, because a girl likes you the most when she's unaware about your feelings towards her. And proceeding slowly is the best thing, don't blow it like me. All the best stay on nofap, hope you marry the girl made for you.

3. That's great, congrats! Good luck with your return visit. And even if it doesn't lead to anything, don't sweat it. You had that moment of electricity you're not used to, and that should give you a buzz.

4. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Thats great man! I really envy you. Havent been with a girl in over 1 year. And i could count on 1 hand how many girls have ever hit on me in the last 5 years. Maintain your abstinence from PMO so that the effects can continue to grow. And def go back and get the girls number so that you dont lose the opportunity. I hope you get that date.