1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A hint for newer men

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jason_Tesla_19, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I'm relatively new, but I've just had consecutive streaks of 4 days, 6 days, and 10 days, and have now completed 6 days (day 7 in progress) in my current streak. More experienced rebooters are most welcome to chime in, but I thought I'd give a little hint for new guys of what I've learned so far.

When you get urges for PMO, you might actually need to defecate, or will need to soon. Feces may be putting pressure on your prostate, which could be tricking you into feeling sexually aroused when it's not actually your libido. You might not be consciously aware of the need to defecate yet, but resist your urges and wait a while. You might be surprised that you've been misinterpreting your body's signals.

If you have a problem with constipation, make sure you eat more fiber (or take fiber supplements), and drink plenty of water. Regularity should help reduce pressure on the prostate. Also try to avoid holding it when you need to urinate, as that also puts pressure on the prostate. Just go use the toilet when you need to, and stop procrastinating. Good luck!

2. Also, needing to urinate, stimulates the organ and food in the intestines stimulates the lower regions. Very noticable if you fast then eat a bit meal. And probably were a bit excited beforehand. You will notice that wind come more towards the front of your mind. You need to deal with it and transcend it, release those attachments. But going to bed with a big stomach may for example may not be good for people that are really struggling here. Otherwise men and women alike can self-control, no worries.

Also water contact - shower before bed. If you horny, get some water on you and notice it incites the lust. Also easier to binge in the shower. Especially on full moons.

Also stress on you. Essentially orgams is a tingling of the nerves. So is anger and other strong emotions/impulses.