1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

a little success that will make me go a long way

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by anony mous, Dec 8, 2015.

1. anony mous

anony mous Fapstronaut

you guys i consider you to be my virtual family, and my only confidants on this matter, so i thought id share this with you.

so today there was this girl in my chemistry class, we always had small talk since im good at that. One day we were chilling with mutual friends, and we had some similarities so in chemistry today when i entered she greeted me and once the lecture was over i told her after the practical is over we're having lunch at aunti annes and she said yes. And actually waited for me to finish my practical cause i fiished late. Now this isnt some spectacular feat, however, its the glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. Im not gonna say nofap made this encounter happen but it was the fuel for it. I always had the ability to do such a thing with absolute confidence, we all do boys we are all elite here, however i never had the motivation. I ALWAYS went like " this girl is cute" or " this girl is such a bad girl i want her" and then sufficed at that. it was a full stop after that statement, no chasing, no moves just maybe some laughter induced from small talk. But now i wana chase it, now i wana look in a girls eyes , i wana see a girl smile becaause of my touch and i do see it and gotta tell you its the best feeling ever. Im not even talking about sexual touch im just talking about a innocent touch with a teasing compliment. All of these feelings wouldnt be possible without Nofap simple because i wouldnt have the sexual void that needs filling.

2. Ben Butler

Ben Butler Fapstronaut

Looking good man! Keep going. You're already experiencing the benefits :)

3. universesu

universesu Fapstronaut