1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A major thing no one has said

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by GokuGains, Jun 14, 2020.

1. GokuGains

GokuGains New Fapstronaut

I’m on day 22 of seamen retention, I have always been athletic (karate 2nd Dan, done gymnastics as a kid tap dancing lol football basketball trampolining lol basically a lot and I’ve been bodybuilding for 4 years in a pmo cycle , to be fair I’m proud I built a spartan body like that :0 naturally dedicated and I enjoy it I guess, but now I feel like I’m turning supersaiyan instinct, like seriously it’s as if the sun has been put inside me I feel my blood and heat and it’s like I can feel a warm aura, it’s been really spiritual for me, woman attraction is off the scales but that’s not even important to me now, I’m learning to appreciate life, being in the present is the main present of semen retention I believe, which brings me to why I posted this. It’s as if before time was sooooo fast and I was scared like if it keeps going like this I’m going to be 90 before I know it lol but now just after 22 days it feels sooooo long ago, like that’s so amazing to me man I’m so thankful, it’s because I’m living in the present and not being frazzled by dopamine hits and cravings :/ guys stay strong and message me if you need to talk, become the lion your designed to be, somethings on your side when you cherish your life force,

2. pacheco m

pacheco m New Fapstronaut

I will put effort on getting to 22 and beyond this is encouraging good job man keep it up

GokuGains likes this.
  3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

4. GokuGains

GokuGains New Fapstronaut

thinking_differently likes this.