1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new journey to achieve my desired goals

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Hello guys,
    Well, I'm here because of many reasons, hope this forum will definitely help me to achieve my goal and it's not just 30-40 or 100 days NoFap goals, but this habit would lead me to my actual goals.
    I'm looking forward to all the member who shares common thoughts on achieving their actual goals but due to these habit as a hindrance to their goals they're not.

I would contribute to this forum on daily basis and would like to help my other friends who are messing their life.

Thanks to all.
    :)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Currently, I have set a 30 days goals of NoFap and after 30 days I'll keep going on with NoFap goal.
    Out of 30days, 6 days are already completed and today I was quite restless and that's how I landed on this website while searching to fix things up.
    So my strategies are:
    1.Engaging in other activities (i.e. things which will lead me to my actual goal).
    2.Contributing to NoFap forum on daily basis.(this will keep me on track)
    3.Reading stories of others achievements on this forum.
    4.Using a 7 habit app(whenever i check my cellphone i go through the app) that keeps me on track.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut