1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 6.
    I just woke up with a strong or to M,
    I'm really trying to hold myself from doing any stupid moves.
    Besides that, I feel just the same as yesterday, like the withdrawl symptoms are knocking on my door and are trying to find any possible way to break in

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Today is both 7 of 7 and 0 of 7 since I relapsed today. I am not sure if I will do 7 days again or if I should go higher. I think I will try to do 10 days since I have already done 7 days. This was my longest strike ever and now I will do a longer one. 0 of 10

3. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

6/8 and strong urges. Stayed focused and busy and I can get through this

4. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Right!! Great attitude!

5. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Day 35/45

I broke the diet yesterday and had some wine and beers. Had coffee and sweet bread for breakfast. Wow! It feels good treating myself. But moderation is key. I will go back to the diet on monday, and my GF will join! She is impressed by the way my body went lean and slim in just 30 days.

However I had sex with my GF this morning, and even though it was amazing, I am concerned that I still have some uninvited sexual thoughts during the act. When I get aroused, it is much more difficult to do away with the fantasizing. They are not controlling me and they're not as bad as they used to be, not at all.

But I hope they will disappear completely, what can I do about this?
    I guess the answer is just more time rebooting. What's your experience, @DerNeuMann ?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. Single Palm Change

Never underestimate the PMO monster! You may have escaped it's claws once or twice, but it is never far behind! :) Let's go again!

Let me share this observation to motivate you: Your posts are more down-to-earth now. You show more constructive, realistic thinking. I think you are improving. Keep it up!

Congratulations on getting to 7 days! You made it. That means you can do it again - let's go!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  7. Single Palm Change

Good going!
    Nice. Congratulations! You are really motivated to make an effort in Nofap now, that is awesome.

Whoa! Marching on! Good job

Deleted Account and DerNeuMann like this.
  8. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Time and mindfulness of the moment.

Single Palm Change likes this.
  9. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Day 30 :)
    Guys I am becoming better each day, I can feel that. Clarity is coming in life. I can analyze things. But i think it will become crystal clear with coming days. I have become more confident. Concentration increased. As i go for jogging every day without relapse for an hour and then do normal stretching , feels good.
    May be i am in flatline mode, but i feel it is getting over as i feel emotions now and have become strong as well.

Expectation now : As having anxiety still, little overthinking what will happen if i fail in some situation (there is something). Memory is recovering but expecting normal memory, I was less responsible became somewhat more.

Guys improving. I am happy for this. :)
    This platform is really helping me, before that i used to think to stop pmo but later thought nothing will happen by quitting pmo. But this platform told self healing is the best in this situation.
    Advices and suggestions are welcome . :)

If somebody need any help , i am more happy to help that guy.

10. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You are doing well. Keep up the good work.

Rocky11234 likes this.
  11. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Messed up today. Back to the start for me. Aiming for seven days again.

12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Just keep at it. You'll get it eventually.

13. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

Hey there, I just completed the 30days challenge and will continue here with the goal set to 2 months. It really helps me reading your posts and posting my progress on a regular basis. So, let's go!

14. Day 4.... relapsed again.....
    I don't understand....why is it always like this? Every time I go a long while without jerking it (like 26 days), and then I relapse, I relapse more frequently afterwards. I REALLY WANT TO STOP THIS!!!!

I have read on multiple threads that after 90 days, one does really feel the difference. I want to see this for myself. But before that I want to get through 60 days (my original goal) and then continue onwards to 90! But relapsing like this...just leads me into not trusting myself with this..

Sorry for sounding a bit whiny....it's just that those first 26 days of this year were SO GOOD. I want to stop PMO/MO once and for all and I want to stop it as soon as possible.... because life is too short. How much longer am I gonna keep failing? For now, I guess I'll just read some posts that would help me on this site...

15. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Don't be discouraged. Keep in mind that the first week was a lot harder than you recall.

17. Josh.stalz

Josh.stalz Fapstronaut

just keep grinding

18. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

9/14.

For all the guys that relapsed the last days: don’t quit. Just keep going. You WILL find a way out.

19. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Yes, yes, yes. Great advice.