A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

13/16 into the weekend and I'll be doubling my target again :)

2. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

It's difficult but everyone here understands what it's like. The good news is that if you stick with it, this stage will pass.

3. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

No . I dont ask why he relapse. I am just curious where he is going. He relapse every 1-4 days. He stop asking questions. Insted of asking ,,why" we have to ask ,,what i can do with that" ,, How i can overcome this",, What i am doing wrong what is good". I don't like this thread beacuse of ,,nofap" here become something trivial. Just overcoming addiction. When i was starting with my first 127 days streak it was something more. It brings excitement, marvelous change, new wave of emotion, new pattern of thoughts. We dont do nofap beacuse we just want to get rid of addiction. If it were so, no one would do it. We want to change life. Sorry for judgement. I have to say this. And please dont ask what i am doing on this thread and forum.

4. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

And i say i am dumb as fuck not beacuse i am craving for validation.

5. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Okay so the 3 of us are almost at the same day. Keep going guys!

stephanD, Ezpz and DerNeuMann like this.
  6. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

7. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

8. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

Day 54 and 55 update

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

15/21 slowly doing this. Being in hospital it is easier as lack of access to technology but learning meditation and relaxation with my therapy. I want rid of these thoughts.

Do not lose yourself to this disease. I have lost my home, partner, child and job to this. All for a wank. And now I have fractured my mind and soul. Stick at it. Talk about it. And learn how to stop it

stephanD likes this.
  10. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

i had a strong urge but i broke it going out for a walk and not being alone

11. JakeLange

JakeLange Fapstronaut

1 / 8

Baby steps. I've done approximately 40 days a couple of years ago. I'm more committed now and know I can do this! I appreciate this site and know it's what's been missing all of these years. I'll report back.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  12. JakeLange

JakeLange Fapstronaut

That's great man! I know it's not the easiest thing to do. PMO always begins with just a simple thought. Keep changing those initial thoughts and find something else more meaningful to occupy that head space. (i.e. a walk outside)

TC10, DerNeuMann and max9292 like this.
  13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

thankyou friend . i'll follow your advice ;)

JakeLange and DerNeuMann like this.
  14. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Welcome. This site is great indeed. Lots of helpful kind people. It has been a mayor change for me.
    That doesn’t sound easy. But there is hope, plug into a deeper strength that we all possess and move forward one hour, one day, one week at a time! Keep fighting, and keep telling yourself that this whole PMO thing is a poison that’ll ruin your whole life if you give it enough space. Use these days in the hospital as a launcing pad for a good streak, and the start of something new. All the best man! I’ll be thinking about you.

15. Starting by setting my first goal to 5. 2/5

stephanD, max9292, Ezpz and 1 other person like this.
  16. Actually today was day three lol. 3/5 5 day challenge still stands

stephanD, max9292 and DerNeuMann like this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

great challenge. i´m in :)

so my first challenge is: get through the holidays, that means from today until tuesday.

wish me luck :)

DerNeuMann, Ezpz and max9292 like this.
  18. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut