A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is Day 70 of an unknown number hardmode pmo with my wife. Yesterday was a little bit hard because of the meds I'm getting off of otherwise I'm okay it's causing a little bit of more mood swings been able to deal with everything else besides the mood swings. Is it okay if your wife teases you a little bit,? Just to let you know that you're still attractive or should she not? Give me an answer appreciate

2. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

15/29

Withdrawal, am I experiencing those?
    according to some people opinion, one of the symptoms are craving, which I really have a hard time passing through now. But for them it occured while on chaser effect, and I have made it to 15 days. Why does I feel it now?

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

That's exactly what's going on brother I'm on Day 70 for the first 20 days it was a living hell I wish I could have taken my dick and fedexed it to my future doing hardmode pmo is the only way to really fix yourself I know this controversial here

TC10 and Crunchy leaves like this.
  4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Imaginary-real contract, FedEx will come by to pickup my PENIS, to be delivered on 22 July 2018, it won't be opened for my use only my wifes

5. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

All three, PMO. Just started my new streak, again 90-days no PMO.

DerNeuMann and Foxislander like this.
  6. 5/5 :emoji_end:
    5/7 :emoji_soon:

DerNeuMann and TC10 like this.
  7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 70 of whenever according to my wife

9. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

1/5
    Nice. You’re doing so well. Keep it up!
    See this as a fresh start. Good luck.
    Take care my friend, and stay strong!
    I’d watch out. It’s better to first totally reboot imho, and it’s not worth it to ruin this streak for a bit of fun. But it’s your decission, I don’t know your situation.
    Nice! Keep it up and stay strong. We’re here for you man.

10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Did not do what's reboot imho?

11. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Whatever I m doing is not a challenge because I m a married person..whatever u guys are doing and struggling is a real challenge.. you ll win in this..

Day 27/30..

TC10 likes this.
  12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I'm also married for 33 years doing hardmode pmo both me and my wife are goals are 120 you are the first married person ive met here ask me anything and tell me more please.

13. Day 2 of 30. No major urges yet but I know they will come eventually...

TC10 and DerNeuMann like this.
  14. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Sure we can talk..if u want to ask anything regarding PMO pls let me know..

15. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

So great to see everyone working hard. Eight months ago today, I determined to finally give end my pmo addiction. If I can do it, you can do it. I battled longer than most of you and failed more than most of you. Just keep trying. Find the real life things that are leading to your compulsive habit and address them. Get out around people and live your life in such a way that you're not always so focused on yourself.
    Keep up the good work, all.

@Leaveit @Foxislander - I disagree that marriage takes the challenge away. Yes, unless you're doing hard mode, you have a chance for release but not really any more than for those who have regular wet dreams. In fact, it raises certain other challenges and the chaser effect still applies. That said, it also provides a great incentive for the person who cares about his/her spouse.

16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Yes, it can be like that. I know it's difficult but you get better at it with time. You're doing the best you've ever done.

17. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 71 of the unknown number doing really well yesterday was a little bit of a challenge but fairly easy I think after reading a couple of other blogs on here and seeing some tips to throw using the urges are coming and going yet I think I'm dealing with them differently. It seems as if I am being successful if I may say that and it's about time it feels good at the same time I'm kicking off one of a very Wicked there antidepressants yesterday was the was 25% the dose that I've been taking normal, today is zero and I'm swapping the herbals so I'm going to see how it goes hopefully it goes well.

18. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

still in, logging after many days, 20/32

19. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

17/29
    13-17 day is hell mode.

I constantly craving followed with p-subs.
    Able to survive today without p-subs but fantasizing still happen on my background.
    Ugh, I accidentally search p yesterday that made my streak now extremely hard to pass. How to make it dissappear from my mind without I click on it??..