1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Sure.. Thanks @DerNeuMann ..My next goal is 33..

2. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I'm really trying to stay positive here but this anxiety is killing me!
    I can't even think properly anymore.
    I was laying yesterday night in bed for 5 hours before I finally managed to fall asleep with all those thoughts,
    and I also noticed that I was sweating during the night even though I was half naked, it really bothers me.
    (No,I'm not sick.)

Single Palm Change likes this.
  3. I think i’m on day 17/21
    Had Some strong urges yesterday but was able to get over them

4. Josh.stalz

Josh.stalz Fapstronaut

5. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Today is day 30 for me. My next goal is 45 days.

I want to encourage you guys, so here's one benefit I've gotten from NoFap: Increased brain power

No doubt about it. My brain is functioning faster and better. My patience for mental tasks is increasing. My memory is improving, short-term and long-term. My coordination is improving. My language is becoming eloquent. My ability to express myself is improving. My capacity for non-linguistic thinking is improving. In short - "The fog is lifting".

Of course this is not a sure thing you get the moment you hit 30 days. It is a benefit that comes from a combined effort. Taking the time to turn my life around, to improve what I can, and to throw away the garbage that I don't need.
    I would not have reached this point if it were not for improving these other areas of my life: Sleep, diet, exercise, relaxation, positive habits. I still have a long way to go. There are many areas of my life that are still lacking. But I will get there, I am certain of it.
    I strongly suggest everybody to start looking at all positive things that is within your reach. As I often say to people: "You know what to do. Do it!"

TC10, TheNewestCreation and Leaveit like this.
  6. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Good job. Putting your foot down like this and getting rid of negative influences will strenghten your resolve.

This is amazing! Congratulations! Thank you for your great attitude and spirit!

It's very tough this time around for you. The lack of sleep is making everything else worse. This is also why you can't seem to think.
    Night sweats are very common when quitting addictions. When I quit smoking, I had night sweats for 3 or 4 weeks, woke up drenched in sweat. I had to sleep on towels and change them during the night. It was exhausting because of the dehydration and lack of sleep.
    I suggest you read my thread about sleep advice, link in signature.
    I also suggest you take a hot bath or footbath before going to bed. Hot baths calm down the body and decreases anxiety.

Keep on trucking, Eddie! Good job.

Congratulations!

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

I got the same benefit just a little later than 30 days and it still continues. I LOVE it!

8. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I want to start this challenge. The best I did is 70 days. So let's have 90 days as a goal. Day 1

9. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

10. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Thank's bro!
    I think that the best medicine for me right now is to stay away from my house and to be around my friends as many as possible.

11. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

59/60 days for me!! I wanna reward myself for hitting 60 days but I can't come up with anything lol.
    I'm still in a bit of a slump, but I hope I'm on my way out of it.

12. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

4/14

Not much to say actually. Just a normal day in my life. I don’t focus on PMO much lately. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. The urges aren’t very strong at the moment, but I know from the last time that that can change in a moment. Keep it up guys!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  13. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

New goal will be 33?

15. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

16. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Yes from tomorrow 20/33..

DerNeuMann likes this.
  17. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Well, I guess today was day 60/60! Damn. Welp, onto 60/90 I suppose.
    Still in a bit of a slump, but it feels good to reach this checkpoint.

18. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Congratulations!!! A good achievement. Won with great difficulty and perseverance. We're all so proud of you!!