1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A question to all chads

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Vindicat, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Vindicat

Vindicat Fapstronaut

Greetings to all.
    Firstly, I want to say, that i'm on my 20 day on NoPMO and it seems that I can beat with urges easily (for now, at least)
    I addres my quesion for all the few of men, who used to be a sociaphobic-virgin-types (as me now), but who become now the real improved versions of themselfs:
    "How should I spend all the energy I gain from retention?" or "There are any instuction how to became a chad, or a real Man?"

Resilience 16 likes this.
  2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

That's something I was asking myself this morning, What I do with all this energy?

Energy is meant to be used so I guess find something worthwhile to use your energy on.

3. Maybe you will consider my answer too abstract and hypocritical for you. Real Men do not ask for instructions, they create them and become.

4. Nothing wrong by you asking and seeking learning. What I mean is that I cannot tell you how YOU should spend your energy.

WesternWolf likes this.
  5. PrinceDaniel

PrinceDaniel Fapstronaut

There is this YouTube channel called ‘TheGoldenOne’. Maybe it will help you on your quest towards glory and enlightenment. It surely did for me.