1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A shakey beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by WW01, Feb 28, 2019.

1. WW01

WW01 New Fapstronaut

Honestly, I've been telling myself I would go NoFap for awhile now but I've been fapping 2-3 times a day for the past few months. I'm hoping to quit, I've heard a lot about the negative effects of excessive masturbation and the pros of NoFap and I've tried it in the past but I keep relapsing. I've heard that this site was at least a decent success rate and decided to try it.

I'm 15 and I don't know where else to go, I don't like admitting my age or how often I masturbate but I'm hoping that this place will be supportive. I'm new to the site so I'm ignorant to formatting and general navigation. sorry if my spelling/grammar is absolutely terrible.

2. Welcome here! Your spelling and grammar is a lot better than some I see these days online! :) Anyway, thank you for sharing your story. It takes guts, but it helps to share. NoFap is a supportive place; I've found a lot of strength here that has helped me in my struggle. I encourage you as you start your journey to health. Feel free to message me anytime. :)

3. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum! Our success rate on the forum depends on users like you and me being there for each other and getting more and more involved in the process. Your presence here is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you being a source of support and cheer to your fellow forum mates.

So thanks for sharing your story. We hope to see you around more often and Good Luck on your journey!