1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sick and Tired Man

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AmroMustafaaCaseOfRecovery, Sep 9, 2022.

Who's with me ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello My name is Amro Mustafa very pleased to be a part of the official community on the Nofap Website,

After many long years of trying, learning, succeeding, and falling back again, I am officially sick and tired of myself, I am sick and tired that I don't have control over my own actions this is absolutely pathetic, this is where it stops I tried, made it to 11 months and fell right back, disgusting.
    I am currently typing this in the gym about to take this 315 for a set of five on the squat moving up in weight next session and going further and beyond I want the social life, I want the money, I want the hot girls for myself and I want the good life and the adventure, the sunny days and the hardwork, I want to be more attractive and I want to be someone who means something.

Cheers to all of you who believe in yourselves and let's have one heck of a life.