1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A small journey to find myself

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by suyash_4376, Jun 21, 2014.

1. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

So, yesterday in the middle of the night after my relapse, I got confused about what my purpose was in the world and where I personally wanted to be. I lost all sight of my goals and motivation and I was engulfed in all the negative aspects of my being. But, from some knowledge derived from reading self help books, I realized that the problems within my being were deeply rooted and I had to get at their roots to solve them. I was sick of quick fixes which masked my problems. So, I decided to go on a journey to find myself.

I have decided to spend 3 days reading 3 different self help books in as much isolation as possible. I also plan to abstain from any technological devices in this period. I hope to solve my problems in this period or at least find ways to solve them which do not mask them temporarily.

Any insights, suggestions or book recommendations are appreciated. Also, I cant buy books so I will be sticking to the pirated pdfs....

2. monvoyage

monvoyage Fapstronaut

yes, read the slight edge!

honestly, you can't change yourself in 3 days. If you want to change yourself you have to do a little something every day. Read the slight edge.

3. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

I agree but I will be content if I can find what changes to make AND how to make them...