1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A "Success Story"?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The Consigliere, May 25, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

So I don't know if I should call this a success story or not, but I know this is something I wouldn't be doing months ago, but I am happy I did. I know I'm only 3 days in my current streak, but I have been on and off for the past 6 months since I started and I have seen some benefits over time. I posted this story here because I'm not 30 days in, so I can't post this in the official forum. This was the most appropriate forum available.

Anyways this involves a girl. Tonight was our presentation night where all the seniors had to present what they did for their senior project. I'm sure most of you seniors or graduated high school seniors may have experienced something like this. Anyways there is this girl I know and she's pretty attractive. Not crazy, but just right if you get the gist. Anyways we have made eye contact a few times that night, but I haven't said a thing. Until this happened.

This poster board next to mine kept falling because of the fan and it was currently unattended. So she came over to fix it and while doing that I said hey and she said hey as well. I already knew her, so it wasn't our first confrontation or anything. Anyways from there, we started to discuss our senior project and I asked her about our projects. And we had a pretty lengthy conversation. I really enjoyed the conversation.

The big thing about our interaction was the body language. During the whole conversation, I was able to keep really great eye contact (guys work on eye contact; it's the key to any conversation with a girl). Along with this I was facing towards her during the conversation and my arms weren't crossed, but it was at my side. This wasn't forced or anything. This was all natural. These are just tips I learned from videos I have watched about body language and boy does it make a conversation so much better. I learned from my interactions above they are key to great conversations.

Since I'm a very tech-savvy individual she mentioned she needed help with her computer, and me being my tech-savvy self I told her I could help her. Tonight I'll be DMing her on Instagram to talk more about her computer.

Anyways I was very happy with the night overall and it honestly had to be the highlight. We talked for about a good half hour and I do enjoy talking to her more as she is a person whom I overall just really enjoy talking to. So that's sums up my night with her and my "success story".

2. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Nice brah, sounds like you had a great time.

3. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

In the end, it is your call, but it sure sounds like a successful evening. Good work!

The Consigliere likes this.
  4. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

DM = Direct Message.

5. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

The requirement for the success stories section is actually "30 days rebooting" which I'd say you do qualify for. But I could be butchering the terms.

6. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut