1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A tale in being gullible

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lostbutfound, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

Let me start this off by saying I was in over my head and am not sure how the situation is panning out right now. That all being said allow me to serenade you in a tale of being a dumb, horny, moron with a bleeding heart and thinking I have the situation under control, really I didn't.

A while ago on a Wednesday I met these two girls D and S, most of the story pertains to S though, So I met D and S when S walked up to me and wanted to panhandle $27, me being very understandable did so willingly and left.

Later on in the night I went to the gas station to go grab something and there S waved at me, looking distraught and tired. She started complaining saying that she was stressed out, needed money for her car and wasn't sure where her sister was, me being an idiot decided to help her out and that's where my troubles began.

After being out from 7pm to 10pm and driving her every which way, we finally got everything done and we both left. However she got my number just in case she needed something (I'm an idiot).

The next day she wanted to hangout and for the next few days we have hung out a when I mean hang out I mean I have driven her up and down from where she lives to downtown Jacksonville, she has visited many people and doing things that should only take 5-10mins and she takes 30-40mins! I also got to meet her ex husband and given him a ride, her ex husbands wife, piece of work that one, er 3 kids with her ex husband, her cousins, driven to not so great places with ghetto as hell people and all throughout it used my card and my money to buy herself stuff that she said she would pay back immediately with a $3500 check coming in from her mother, to prove she was gonna pay me back she kept the receipts for all the purchases. But my worst mistake came yesterday when she said the check came in and through this promise I pulled out money for her to get a hotel, I'm not gonna say how much, but let's just say it was significant.

Ever since yesterday, my card kept getting declined, because of the money withdrawal (I fixed it eventually), so far I only got one call from her today and it was to meet at the gas station, she wasn't there unfortunately. Since the last call was about 5hrs ago I have not heard from her since and both her sister and cousin are looking for her due to her flipping out in the middle of the night and seeing things, needless to say she has a lot of issues that I just don't want to deal with.

All in all I will keep you guys posted on everything, however if I do find her and manage to get my money back somehow or even if I don't, I'm more than ready to cut ties with S and everyone else she associates with, this isn't worth my sanity.

Let this be a lesson to all who think to do what I did and my advice is, help no one and don't be gullible like I was.

Nugget9 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Tough story man that women sounds like she is on drugs I would keep my distance from her at all costs . I have worked around people that were on drugs at my old job and let me tell you nothing but BAD NEWS FOLLOWS THEM . I hope you didn't tell her were you lived because that could be a huge problem also I would block her number from calling or contact you cell phone company and change your number. I appreciate you honesty here it must have been tough to type that out. Well you learned something from this and hopfuly others do to and I hope you can get away from this crazy women.

Nugget9 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

She told me that she never did drugs, except a little bit of marijuana, but most of her issues have to do with PTSD and an abusive relationship she was in. No she doesn't know where I live, thank god. All I know is that hopefully I can find a better job than the one I got because she knows where I work. Also yes it was not easy typing that out, all I know is, I've had my fill of crazy chicks, man.

Nugget9 likes this.
  4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Well, this is a good example of why one must to say NO when needed.

Nugget9 likes this.
  5. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

hope you make something of yourself in the end at least after you have learned from your mistakes.

6. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

Yeah, cut my losses and move on as quickly as I can.

Nugget9 likes this.
  7. Welcome on being a man

8. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

I have to ask, what should I do next about this whole situation, like if her sister or someone else calls me or she tried to contact me? She hasn't called back at all and no one has seen her.

9. Ingnore them its obvious they are taking advantage of you don't pick up the phone or debat them. Block there number your better than this if you try to talk to them all you will get is a story MOVE ON

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

Okay so I just received a phone call from said lady and she sounded pissed. She said that it was about me and my F-ing money, she also said to meet her because the cops are involved and she said it was urgent, so I blocked her number. She also said that I called her and that I wanted to see her, however I did no such things.