1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A virgin chad

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by A Virgin chad, Sep 24, 2020.

1. A Virgin chad

A Virgin chad New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone ,

Im 19 years old just recently left highshool and want to be onto better things in life.I started pmo back when I was 13 and I reflected a bit on how I never stopped masturbating for 6years straight.like literally... Im a 6"2 lightskin... I get girls but not those up to my standard.I was always a shy guying which hindered my progress of talking to females...I tried laying of and let them come to me which worked but not for long... Now at 19 stuck at home made me realized that there's more to life than this boring laid back state. now ive realized my habit and find that its actually slow poison thinking it was good for me..when really it been tearing me apart slowly....
    Now I start my chapter of the lion risen from his slumber...
    Wish me luck on this journey

2. 구민호

구민호 Fapstronaut

Hey brother ! This is my first day ! And I've been cursed since 2007 ! That's 11 years! I faced a lot of problems back then when I was your age but now it's such torment that it's unbearable! You are young and have your youth at peak ! You can do it ! I'll support you and let's end this ASAP ! Good luck !

A Virgin chad likes this.
  3. A Virgin chad

A Virgin chad New Fapstronaut

Im only now seeing this thanks that msg goes a long way. Im wanna hold strong
    We keep in touch alright ?
    We can end this bullshit once and for all

4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut