1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A walk

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anew2019, May 28, 2019.

1. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

I was feeling tempted. I knew I needed to get out of the house. I went to go for a walk in the walking trail near my place. Have not been to that spot in awhile. I have been meaning to read The Lord of the Rings. Went to the library on the way and got it. I was going to sit on a bench and read it. There were no benches in the park. I just kept walking and walking and walking. Not slowly either. I could not believe the energy I had. That PMO uses up a lot of energy. I can only imagine what I can accomplish with that energy. Get fit, write songs and poems, read countless books, kick ass at work and keep jobs for longer and get promotions, hang out with people more often and enjoy it more with the amount of energy I have. This is going to be awesome. I think I have fallen in the past all the time because I had all this energy and just sat on the couch. I need to use it up on awesome things. I can't spend my whole life on the couch anymore. I have energy to make a positive change in the world. I would rather use it on making an impact on the world than PMO.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    nef likes this.