A way to bring up all unanswered threads?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by PMO addict, May 1, 2018.

1. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi! I was looking on the search page and it didn't seem able to do a search for "all unanswered threads" filtered by "most recent". Sometimes I like to go to unanswered threads that no one replied to yet. Is there a way to do this? or could it be added :)
    Thanks

Mordobarn and outplan like this.
  2. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

You can click on the New Posts subtab of the forums section (at the top of the page). From there it is relatively simple to any new threads that do not have answers.

There is currently no way to perform a search for "all unanswered threads" filtered by most recent.

Regards,

- Sunshadow

kayesem and PMO addict like this.
  3. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

Yes there is an easy way to see a list of unanswered threads.

This works per section.
    Goto your forum, and you will see some items to sort the forum list.
    If you click on "Number of replies" the list will be resorted from the lowest numbers of replies or from the highest number.
    Same with date. Play around with it and you will achieve what you want.

This is an example:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/new-to-nofap.6/&order=reply_count&direction=asc

Mordobarn, kayesem and PMO addict like this.
  4. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Thanks Roady! :)

Roady likes this.
  5. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

You're welcome.
    Nice to see somebody is willing to welcome the newcomers.
    I've done it for months but have to time for now. Great job!

PMO addict likes this.
  6. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Thanks. Since I am also just getting started I found it helped me have a constant reminder of all the reasons I started. And I like to do it. But yeah there are times when we have to take care of ourselves first, too. And that is also good :)

Roady likes this.