1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About 3 weeks in

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Digga187, May 28, 2020.

1. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

So im on day 21 now and i have noticed some pretty hard changes, first of all im feeling much happier, even though i have a lot of mood swings. Now i know this is too early to really talk about the benefits but if im being honest i havent had many others yet. I just want to get past the 30 days to see what happens, ive heard the flatline hits at some point, and im ready for it. This time i really made the decision to stop and you know thats the only thing that keeps me going. I know that no matter how bad it gets, a relapse is always worse. So im gonna go forward until 30 days and ill see you guys there.

2. Jimjim_ke

Jimjim_ke New Fapstronaut

Am on day 17. Last night, i actually had sex after failing for a few times previously. This has really motivated me. Am in such a good mood as i type this. Like you, the one thing that keeps me going is that i am sure i made the descision to never relapse again. Soldier on

3. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Yeah bro i find that is a lot better if you can have sex with a partner because it tells your brain thats the right way to get dopamine, which is actually true. Stay strong in your decision and be happy about it because this is something good for you and PMO doesnt fill in the loop, it creates it. Stay strong

Jimjim_ke and Targaryenn like this.