1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About circumcision... I think I have a health issue...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Enzo227, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Enzo227

Enzo227 Fapstronaut

Since I started the NoFap Challenge I began to feel more worried about my personal hygiene: I take care a lot of my skin, I make efforts to keep my hair to look nicely, I try to keep my hands neat...

I might have become a bit vain recently, but all in order to improve my self-esteem.

During this process, a few days ago I tried to pull my foreskin in order to clean my penis and when I tried to pull it back to its place I didn't manage to do it easily. In fact it hurt a little bit, and now I'm a bit worried about needing a circumcision...

I need to know how can I know if I actually need it, how can I deal with it... My head is full of questions right now. I need help!

2. Try seeing a doctor, he'll prescribe you a steroid cream. I think you have phimosis, which is pretty common among babies.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
    Enzo227 likes this.
  3. You are describing partial paraphimosis. This is where the foreskin retracts and will not return to its original position. Your first move, should be to try and stretch your foreskin yourself. Use lube or do it in the bath when your penis is flaccid. No luck? Go to your doc and try topical steroids. More minor surgical procedures such as dorsal slits are also an option. Circumcision should be your last resort. Further info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphimosis

Enzo227 likes this.