1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About Nocturnal emmisions (please help)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Teenager, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

Hello. Iam 16 and was heavily addicted to PMO for last 5 years . Now Iam abstraining from PMO but the issue is nocturnal emmisions. Iam experiencing nocturnal emmisions atleast once a week and sometimes three days in a row. Iam feeling too weak because of it and also it made me depressed. Please give tips to stop nocturnal emmisions. Which supplements or herbs could help me . I also have rhinitus

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You are going through puberty, so it is not surprising that you are having frequent wet dreams. They are totally natural. Your body is producing a lot of sperm and it needs to replace it to ensure the next time you cum, the sperm is of the best quality. So, don't feel depressed. In fact, feel pleased that your body is working like it should. :)

I cannot advise you on your nose though.

3. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

I don't think so that Iam going through puberty . As long as I remember I hit early puberty due to PMO and stopped having wet dreams in 2018. I grew a beard in 2018 also. But after that year I masturbated a lot and then stopped doing it in 2020 and started having frequent nocturnal emissions . I really feel very week bcz of em

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

PMO does not affect when puberty happens.

Teenager likes this.
  5. crane77

crane77 Fapstronaut

I had the same problem, and the thing that worked for me is PC muscless exercises.I will give you a video here that helped me. It has a lot of buddist stuff also but you can just skip it. At 2.10 he says about the technique. Hope it will help.

Teenager likes this.
  6. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

Thankyou. I hope that this video will benefit me .

crane77 likes this.