1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About Non-Ejaculatory Orgasms

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by pd08111997, Oct 21, 2019.

1. pd08111997

pd08111997 New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am New to NoFap,

I am learning Non-ejaculatory Orgasms. So Does it counts as NoFap?

Any suggestions...

2. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

i wonder how can you have orgasm without ejaculating?

3. pd08111997

pd08111997 New Fapstronaut

It's Possible... Read Mantak chia's book or check on youtube about separating org and ejc. Both are different

4. I have them Ogden as wet dreams at night and something called a spontaneous emission during the day, especially if I'm kissing my girlfriend.
    I'm seeing a urologist too about this.

5. Depends on how you train it. Most routes ask you to masturbate to learn ejaculatory control. I don't do that, and just kegel during sex to bring down the arousal levels.

Masturbating is just too different from actual sex to have helped me learn ejaculation control. It's super easy with your hand, not so much with a girl under you.

Too, if you're trying to get benefits from NoFap, fapping for any reason isn't going to get you them. No matter what, you're losing semen and qi and got off with your hand.