1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About oily skin

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pop-man-na, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pop-man-na

Pop-man-na Fapstronaut

Really getting tired of my oily skin. One of the reason of my deep insecurities and messing my confidence. Is there any way or any product that could help me? Mostly my skin is dry but my nose is really oily just too much oily

2. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

I can't really offer any suggestions for your oily skin, but I will say that with me starting this program, my skin has gotten less oily. I don't see a ton of grease when I look in the mirror and that feels good. Oh and drink a lot of water

3. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I use a pore extractor to keep my pores clear and then I use Aztec healing clay and then hyaluronic acid before bed. Gets rid of pimples, excessive oil, and the hyaluronic acid keeps the skin looking vibrant and fresh. I learned about all of this from "Good looking loser" forums and videos. He has great skin care routines. You just have to keep up on it and not be lazy about it.

4. If you have reddit, make a post in r/SkinCareAddiction , They are extremely helpful in that subreddit and they know their sh#+

5. Cetaphil's dope