1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Absistence in summer?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by &&&&&&&&, May 26, 2019.

1. &&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&& Fapstronaut

When is nofap relatively easier for you, in summers or winters? Summers here are so hot that cold shower is never possible in any time of the day. My first successful streak of 26 days was in winter, fueled with a cold shower or two everyday. I never did a respectable steak thereafter in summers. Also summer vacation is a problem, especially when there is not much to do except studying.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

In the winter it's definitely easier. In the winter, women aren't walking around in short shorts or yoga pants.

recon117, Souvent08 and &&&&&&&& like this.
  3. &&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&& Fapstronaut

Hahaha thats a big problem here. One more problem in my school is that it is compulsory for girls to wear at least knee length skirts however they don't listen...

recon117 likes this.
  4. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

Winter is easier for me for sure. During summer it's easier to take clothes off and then get triggered by seen too much skin at the beach.

recon117 likes this.