1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut

It doesn't matter if you stare at people until you stare at them with a bad sight.

corylife, Leonflado and TheBluePrint like this.
  2. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in, got through day 17!

3. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

107 days without P!
    9 days without MO!

glad to see you back!

4. hailmaryfullofgrace

hailmaryfullofgrace Fapstronaut

Brand new here. Currently on day 3. I am more motivated than ever. I love accountability groups, good on all of you for being here and taking responsibility for your lives. Lets do this!

corylife, Leonflado and TheBluePrint like this.
  5. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

6. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

Day 57 in the books! Finished reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire!!!

corylife, Leonflado and blacktea like this.
  7. Tiffi

Tiffi Fapstronaut

8. Finished day 16, and didn't have but a few urges throughout the day... and I'm starting to think I'm getting into a flatline, haven't had a strong erection for like 5 days already and I don't feel aroused hahaha, I don't know if it's good or bad.

I guess I'll just leave it be, I should focus more on school these days so if my body is finally cooperating with me to give less distraction, then welcome flatline! Hahaha alright, we'll see how it goes... stay strong everyone!

9. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut

Day 5 completed:
    No urges but as I come home after exam, I slept and I have a dream in whcih I fapped as I wake up I realise it's just a dream.

10. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

11. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in, just got through day 18!

12. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut

My blood had a thrust, I searched and watched nude pics it would less than 15 secs was it a relapse?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  13. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 1
    It was average day. There were lil bit urges but.... Its good.
    Lets hope for the best. ❤️

14. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

Yooo nice to have you here my friend! We're all doing this together one day at a time. I'm sure you'll succeed this time, wish you all the best!

15. Day 17 completed, feeling nice!
    And another big improvement: I had the guts to tell about my addiction to a female friend of mine who I know online. She's like very supportive and I was shy to tell her... but it was helpful and she was understanding. I'm so glad there's people that listen to you without judging, and that I can finally openly talk about my struggles, something I practically had never done in my life before...

Anyways, the journey is going very smooth now. I don't have urges too much, only when I see a girl pic by accident - and in those cases I quickly change the window. Mmm I think I might be entering the flatline, but okay, as my friend told me today, one step at a time... stay strong!

16. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 24 in the list!! Enjoying my trip , having fun and no time to think about pmo. But some vulgur thoughts still strike me in between but it's okay.

17. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Check-in:

P: 20 days
    M: 46 days
    M: 46 days

* 1 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse

18. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut