1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

Bro may you tell me how did you create emergency button?

corylife, keplerb and TheBluePrint like this.
  2. NeverGiveUP...

Motivating.....

corylife, keplerb and TheBluePrint like this.
  3. NeverGiveUP...

Just do it bro.... Life gonna be changed

4. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 24 days
    M: 50 days

* 2 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse

Had an amazing O with my wife last night given all the progress made here :)

Thanks all for the support !

5. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just checking in. Got through day 24! Let's never give up and keep on going, no matter how hard

6. NeverGiveUP...

7. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

Day 5 Update:
    I feel really empty after this evening's date. Feel like we could've gotten more comfortable with each other if we had more time, and if she wasn't tired and stressed from exam season.

I have an urge to do something... try to meet her again before I fly back home maybe. Get a room close to where she lives and cuddle. She was so incredibly cute.

But it's easier to just tell myself that there wasn't any chemistry at all, than suffer like this thinking of what could be, if the circumstances were right.

And anyway, I'm supposed to be doing Hard Mode. Would I sleep with her if I could, and settle for NoFap Classic? Would it not make the remaining 90 days harder?

I can't break my vow to absolute celibacy because of one cute girl. Fate will find ways to tempt me and dangle many shiny objects in front of me over the next 3 months.

I'm going to emerge from this trial of fire, forged into a new man.

blacktea, Leonflado, corylife and 3 others like this.
  8. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

Press the Panic Button on the top right. On your phone (Android) press options in Google Chrome (3 dots on the top right) and save the page to your homescreen. Thassit.

9. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

10. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 2 in the list after the relapse.

11. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Day 5 , i have started meditating , its something that i have been avoiding but clearly its so great that i dont know why i dont do it on a daily basis.
    I just hope that i never go down that shitty path again

12. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 24 days
    O: 50 days

* 3 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse

keplerb, blacktea, Leonflado and 3 others like this.
  13. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

14. WantsToQuit2021

WantsToQuit2021 Fapstronaut

Don't let something like DNA or nurture define you.
    We believe in you.

15. Jakes

Jakes Fapstronaut

Thank you bro. Already feeling the support and it's only my 2nd day in the thread

keplerb, blacktea, Leonflado and 3 others like this.
  16. Jakes

Jakes Fapstronaut

@tivruh I admire the discipline man. I'm sure sex with a real female will help your recovery journey though? But ofcourse If your goal is to be strictly celibate then stick to that. Anyway, it's good that you're getting real life interaction with a female.

17. Day 6
    Fuck me, today is hard. I didn't work out, lack of willpower. I use a bit of willpower to exercise and I use willpower to resist the urge to fap especially fridays and saturdays. I am depleted from a hard week of work, I have been slammed. The job is treating me well, but I have been busy ALL OF THE TIME with the type of work that has multiple bosses keeping an eye out.

I hopped in a cold shower after getting pummeled by an ungodly avalanche of urges, thoughts, and uncomfortable sensations right after quitting my attempt to exercise. I am not remotely sure if that worked. I then proceeded to the nofap emergency button and now I am here, at my wits end or thereabouts.

I anticipate more trouble before I call it night.

Wish me luck, pray, anything at this point.

Day 0 now, back to step one.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    keplerb, blacktea, Leonflado and 2 others like this.
  18. JonnyApples

JonnyApples Fapstronaut

Howdy howdy guys Jonathan back at it like a crack addict I have now completed day 8 and ready for my next journey of tomorrow! Keeping in mind who is most effected of my addiction which is all the people I hold near and dear to me but also last but not least myself! Showing up to be the person that I always wanted to be. Here’s to another day guys let’s keep this thang on a roll!

19. Completed day 23 and feeling great.

To be honest, life is hitting me hard again. I'd like to share and vent of course, but it will take me lot of time and it's very boring stuff... so I decided to better stick to positive thoughts and I'll get through it all eventually... hard times are coming, more isolation and stressful months (even years) ahead. But nothing is going to stop me, because I'll do it whatever it takes and the battle is not over until I WIN.

On other mood, today I went out to a "party" if you want to call it. There weren't too many girls (actually only three hahaha) but in general I had much less social anxiety. I'm still social awkward, maybe because of peronality, but it felt great to be able to talk to real people and actually look at them in their eyes. So yeah, I can say that NoFap gives you enough confidence to interact more with people, without fear of rejection or too much anxiety. I hope I can continue improving my social skills soon, and if I can do it, so can you - so don't give up and stay strong, we got this everyone!

20. Jakes

Jakes Fapstronaut

Nice.. pmo has also given me intense social anxiety when I never had it to begin with. I was actually very out going.. another way in which PMO ruined me. Anyway keep going bro. You're doing well