1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

Im sorry guys.
    I had some "stuff" in my folder that I forgot to delete and stumbled across, and then I did it...
    Feel like shit now.

On the bright side I've have a longer gap between my relapses than last time, but I'm still disappointed.

This is truly my fault and I'm gonna delete that shit off my PC ASAP,
    Once again I'm sorry everyone, but I'm gonna try and try again.
    Next time I won't relapse, I promise.[/SPOLIER]

-Momakyet

2. Fortitude42

Fortitude42 Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Almost relapsed

The 8th day is a few hours in the future, but i typed this is advance because it's kind of an emergency

Urges comes to me like hell. My subconscious thoughts always brings me a fantasy. Unavoidable pre cums, heck, i don't even know if i did survive, or i actually relapsed.
    I can't sleep well at night, again, i can't keep fantasizing, but i ended up forcing myself to sleep

The urges has slowed down now, but that night probably either slowed down my reboot because of fantasy, or a success because i managed to avoid Masturbation

Whatever, the thing is i didn't fap, even though i fantasized like hell last night...

corylife, TheBluePrint and denhkl88 like this.
  3. ChangePMO

ChangePMO Fapstronaut

If any of you need an accountability partner I'm up... If you're on discord shoot me your id

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  4. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

It did slip in, I again wasn't able to keep up the streak of posting and so thinking every day about NoFap to insure that it doesn't go wrong. But the last weeks I haven't done anything. Fortunately it did not go wrong but forgetting to hold on to the streak was many times an indicator that an relapse was nearby (after a streak from about a month).

So today we grab the initiative back to keep up the streak (one of the longest in my life), let's go!

5. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 4....
    We are in this together

6. Fortitude42

Fortitude42 Fapstronaut

Day 9. Day 0
    Relapsed

Well, that was hell. The urges grows twice stronger than yesterday, and i couldn't fight it
    It's very sensitive down there aswell... Geez

I did learned a lot though
    Fantasy is the worst thing i could do... It just feeds my fetishes

7. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

So yesterday I've picked up the P&M again and started to past everyday again (after almost 2 weeks). I checked the lenght of the streak and today is already day 55! Come on, when I get to the 90 days, I am going to wathc how I am going to be able to use Insta and Snapchat again.

8. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Hang in what I see is that I have to have my mind on a kind of leash or yolk or something....
    it just runs off because I permitted basically but if it starts to go there I say : "you know you can't do that" ... "I say no,
    you are not permitted to to go there." .. my crazy mind is like a dog or something but as long as it's on the leash and I have it politely sitting down then it is ok....
    But it is so stupid in my life to go through the days pretending that I do not have a crazy dog on a leash...????
    When I mind the dog and keep it restrained it does mostly behave, but when I pretend I don't have a crazy dog it pulls me all over into trouble...

corylife, Momakyet and TheBluePrint like this.
  9. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

10. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Yes okay I'm keeping my crazy dog warm tone betrayer hijacker down sitting down where it belongs on a leash if it even remotely comes up I tell it to sit the fuck back down...
    I just want to say I have an intention to not masturbate or act out this evening and I'm taking care of myself in such a way that that is what occurs and I will be responsible and then I will check in tomorrow about 8 a.m. to let you know that I was successful.... Thx

11. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

12. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

Day 55 already, 2 months was my longest streaks (when I was 16 or so), now I am just 23.
    We need to get to the 90 days for the first time and don't put to much focus on that day as being THE day because than you loose your purpose and things can escalate.

13. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Okay doing okay today paying attention to my wormtongue, dog hijacker bulshit... having that dog stayed down on the floor in the corner with his head and muzzle and body lashed to the corner wall... this image really helps me in terms of that I'm minding

14. denhkl88

denhkl88 Fapstronaut

Day 56, just keep going and don't give in

15. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

16. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

17. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

And I'm still alive... I'm Not Dead so it's one more day with possibility.... and that means I can just relax and gently focus on the things I need to do for a good life...
    I can feel my body can't really relaxing and releasing from the edging session I must have done like 9 days ago..???
    , it takes so long now to release the pain there's not even any compromise when it takes 3 hours edging to create such pain that goes on for 9 days, that's not an equation that works....
    Fuck edging Fuck pmo forever
    Thx everyone, please hang in
    Sending an angel to everyone in pmo right now

corylife, TheBluePrint and Momakyet like this.
  18. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

Day 2, and I'm gonna promise every single person in this accountability group that I'll never relapse PMO for the rest of my life.

These past few weeks and months I've had cycles of days of relapsing followed by days of nofap.
    The length of the nofap part of every cycle has been increasing ever but surely.
    I think this cycle is the one....
    I'll be able to push through, No More Feeling Bad or Stressed,
    This time I really think I'm gonna make it guys :emoji_pray:, and I hope the same for everyone else.

19. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

You too bro:emoji_thumbsup:

20. Momakyet

Momakyet Fapstronaut

Don't worry, you didn't mean it,
    and to your dads partner it was a very miniscule moment during the day, that she has probably already forgotten by now.

What happened doesn't matter, you have strength in the mind, and everyone else in the accountability group knows the same.

"We're all gonna make it brahs"