1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

I`m doing okay. Yesterday I updated my blockers and downloaded more two to reinforce my blockage system. I spent a few months without using my phone and after that I never bypassed my blockers again. Thank GOD!

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  2. dalgonvo

dalgonvo Fapstronaut

Hi! Checking in again.
    It's day 20, I have no idea how to restart my counter lol.
    It's probably not the best thing for me to count it anyway.
    Yesterday was not too bad since I went to the gym, met a friend so I kept myself busy.
    Now I have to finish my university thesis, so it will be tough.
    Overall I try to be as positive as possible.
    Hope everyone is going strong!

3. dalgonvo

dalgonvo Fapstronaut

It seems I was able to reset it, cool.

4. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 58

halpy thanksgiving

:) my first thanksgiving in years where people will actually speak English with me

all the other ones I was with moms friends who only spoke Chinese and no one talk to me :(

so I’m extra thankful for my gf inviting me to dinner with her family

5. jakeFromStateFarm117

jakeFromStateFarm117 Fapstronaut

6. higor pereira araujo

Happy Thanksgiving! That`s my first Thanksgiving ever lol.

Checking in - I`m doing good and I`m having some good progress with my goals. I`m happy about it.

corylife and ZenYogi like this.
  7. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 60 :p

:O

okay so that’s how it feels to be on the minimum range of my sleep range. Let’s see how it feels to be on the Max Range end tonight. Go get ready to sleep at 9pm :)

I may go stay at moms a while

8. Current resident of Relapse City
    Day 0
    Dear God do I want to move out of this neighborhood.
    My energy level isn't crazy low for some reason after a threeday threepeat. Feeling just a bit depressed.

9. higor pereira araujo

I feel you. It's hard to deal with this shit. It's such a huge and difficult problem to deal with. Additionally, it causes a bunch of other serious problems.

10. higor pereira araujo

Checking in - I'm doing good, but because I'm focused on improving my dating life, I'm looking to much at pretty women and sometimes that can be a trigger.

11. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 60

enhhh even the best fall down sometimes. I lost my temper :/ meh I don’t want to talk about it

I just need to refuse to say anything unpleasant to my landlord until I’ve talked to my mom or Cora about it first, no other parties advice is to be trusted

Also to just not say anything unpleasant to my landlord ever . We basically blew up on each other over text over a misunderstanding. I feel like dying now. I have a lot of baggage with my mom. I don’t know I get triggered . Assume the worst about my landlord. It’s bad

they’re on my side . I just need to somehow stop talking to them. I’ll delete their contact info and keep it in a drawer on a piece of paper again to make it harder to blow up on her over text over misunderstandings and negative assumptions

I’ll try to assume she’s on my side

12. dalgonvo

dalgonvo Fapstronaut

Hi! It's morning here. Yesterday was pretty emotionally draining. I'm used to meeting with friends on friday, now everyone was busy, and I was super bored, and a bit depressed. I was also thinking about starting no PMO, I'm doing no PM now but I feel I would recover faster. But with a girlfriend it's not an easy idea to sell lol

13. Relapsed. Things haven't been the same since last week.

14. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday.
    Starting again

15. jakeFromStateFarm117

jakeFromStateFarm117 Fapstronaut

16. higor pereira araujo

That's hard man. I hope you guys make amends.

corylife, ZenYogi and TheBluePrint like this.
  17. higor pereira araujo

I relapsed yesterday. I was tired and sleep-deprived. Let's keep trying. NEVER GIVE UP!

I think I'll pay for the Nofaps weekly meetings. It might help a lot.

18. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

We did thankfully I’m reminding myself she’s a good being that’s on my side. I have schizoaffective disorder and get delusions that people are attacking me with their energy or their emotions sometimes. It’s kinda scary and I lashed out when I thought she was out to get me. Thankfully she understood after we talked a lot about it. Hey I highly recommend those calls. It’s more worth the $40 a month for the middle level membership to me than anything else I pay for in life aside from maybe food haha

thanks a lot for your support really value you on here

19. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 61

okay! Things are doing better. I’m so happy I got a good number of days to see my partner this break. And a couple days study. I wanted one more day study and one less partner time. But she wanted to come see me right when she got off work for the week and it was thanksgiving break so I wanted to see her.

the motto of the day is don’t talk about it be about it! I’m gonna apply this Motto as much as I can and try my best to study day after day as much as I can, one day at a time. Today I can probably study before I go see my friends for their birthday. We’re going to a ramen bar but I feel like getting a rice plate. Just too many noodles lately.