Accountability Group (For Guys Who Are Serious About Their Success)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ForceMaster, Oct 20, 2020.

1. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 48 Checking in: i discovered that there is a lot that i don't know about myself, on a inward journy as well as an outward journy , a journy that never ends even witht the end of the phisychal body
    Motivational Quote of the day :
    [​IMG]

jager and wonderkid5050 like this.
  2. Fr0stbite

Fr0stbite Fapstronaut

Thanks for your kind words it's actually going great! :)) hope you're having a blast as well

jager, ForceMaster and wonderkid5050 like this.
  3. Fr0stbite

Fr0stbite Fapstronaut

Yo boys, was occupied the last few days and don't have the time to post long stuff as of now but I am still going strong in Day 16. Keep going everybody no matter what!

4. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

U got room in the group for 1 more ????

jager, ForceMaster and wonderkid5050 like this.
  5. wonderkid5050

wonderkid5050 Fapstronaut

I’m pretty sure the admin would say yes! Welcome bro, tell us about your self. What’s going on? Any streaks going? What’s the plan for today!

jager and ForceMaster like this.
  6. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

No Worries Brother , i'm glad to see fellow fapstrounts move up it motivates me hard , and thanks i'm also enjoying the designs i post online , it's not getting me much money but atleast i'm doing something i'm enjoying LoL , and it also occupyies my mind from dirty stuff hahahaha and i've ben going throw emotional roller coaster latley i think i'm at the finall stage of finally letting go of past trauma as i kept remembiring things from 15 years ago that was burried deeply in the back shadows of of my phantom self , Peace Brother :emoji_blush:

wonderkid5050 and jager like this.
  7. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Dang that's it bro right there 2 weeks brother congratualtions man , that's excsiting for real , keep it "Coming" ahahhahahahha:emoji_joy:

jager likes this.
  8. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Yes Ofcourse Brother you're almost in , you just must do a sacrfise ritual to join the occult as an offical member hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahha , just kidding bro , what's going on with you man , tell us your journy from the very beggining and don't leave out any details :emoji_blush:

wonderkid5050 and jager like this.
  9. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 49 Checking In : today i was Triggered by some fucking sexual funny memes it happened in a few seconds before i can be aware that it's sexual stuff dang , but neevr the less i transmuted that surge of energy into meditating , i turend on high vibrational frequensy music and sat there in silence to disidentfy from the demons LoL
    motivational quote of the day :
    [​IMG]

jager likes this.
  10. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

Well , I am 14 years old have been masturbating since 10 y/o . I started my nofap journey in 2020 . And this has been my longest streak which is 124 days . I'm really happy with what I've accomplished, but still the occasional wet dreams are difficult for me to handle , I almost relapsed yesterday , so I thought to join this group .

wonderkid5050, jager and ForceMaster like this.
  11. jager

jager Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Morning Brothers

I am doing fine :). Everything goes good, just been chilling at home cause of lockdown.... it really makes you realize how much you need to go outside! Sometimes lockdown drives me nuts..... haha. Next week I go back to uni, virtually through the internet lol. Gonna start lifting next week aswell but at home because of lockdown, man this is big somedays I dont even go outside, its so unhealthy. At least I guess I could go out for a walk everyday. , so this week im trying to clear out all the shit in my room, stuff on ebay, etc..

just saw this somewhere:
    "Quotes wont work unless you do!"
    We dont even need quotes guys we just need to work stuff.

ForceMaster likes this.
  12. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

WoW Dude OMG 124 Days that's Extra Galactic Achievment Bro, Cnogratualtions for real brother , what's your secret , we wanna know about your daily life-style and teqniques and your journy from the begging , can you shoot lazer beams from your eyes , manipulate earth, fire, water, air and bend reality and move objects with your mind and ascend into the sky , and teleport to a higher dimensioun of existence ? LoL :emoji_smiley:

jager likes this.
  13. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

For REal Brother i feel you , we're glad that things are going smoothly , and yes lockdown is iinsane , everything is done online nowadays it's crazy , i had some free time today and i was thinking about studying astronomy LoL , for real like all this stuff on the internet litterlly anything we can concieve with the human mind is on here , so i seriously considered playinga round with astronomy like independant studies , i'm not in school or university i finished those a looooong time ago hahahahah i'm gonna be 29 years old on 21st of March , what is your major in studying or what's your most favourite subject to study ? :emoji_smiley:

jager likes this.
  14. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 50 Checking in : today was kind of cool i was on high alert almost all day , finished the designs and made a small youtube video , then i went out to buy food and cooked it , and realised i suck at cooking hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahah
    [​IMG]

jager likes this.
  15. Fr0stbite

Fr0stbite Fapstronaut

Hope you guys are alright. Everything is just better for me after two weeks now. Been struggling lots of times to get past 2 weeks but it was all just in my head and you always say "well fuck it I'll just do it again it's just a few days that I'll lose." guys get to 14 days and just really push through to get there, then you'll see the natural benefits/confidence coming back and you'll want to stay on this path even longer. Day 18 for me, see ya tomorrow!

16. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

Hahaha well , honestly I didn't really do anything that special I didnt make a schedule or anything , just when I used to get urges orwhem I used to see a triggering photo , I simply looked at my keyboard , read letters from a to z and make words out of them , this trick helped me a lot .
    And of those superpowers u listed I can ofcourse do all of those , I can fly , i can kill 20 men with one punch , i have an unbreakable body , all of that shit .

17. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

WoW Dude this incredable that's uplifting and empowering for real bro congratulations man on your progress and on the benefits , this is awesome :emoji_muscle::emoji_smiley:

jager likes this.
  18. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

hhhhhhhahahahahah this awesome bro , i'm defienetly gonna use that keyboard teqnuiqe , it's amazing with NoFap , i noticed , in a way , it's literrly the hardest most challenging endevure man can aspire to achieve , but also in another way , it's the easiest thing to "do" , because it requires us to literlly "Do" nothing, like there isn't something that we have to do , like ofcourse we need to take care of all other areas of our lives everyday , it's a never ending process untill the day we die , but i mean , that NoFap itself , is about "Not" doing pmo , it's a passive thing , like we feel accomplished and successful by literlly doing nothing llol , like when the day passes and if we just didn't do the dirty habit , then it's a win and we have accomplished huge goal in life and succsseded , it's crazy and paradoxical lol:emoji_blush:

jager likes this.
  19. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 51 checking In: today i visited my high sholl in my memory and was letting go of past unpleasent experiences , to live whatever years i have left in peace , and thriving , like just getting past unpleasent expereinces and feeling rebirthed , refreshed , and reincarnated again into life , is a massive accomplish on it's on LoL
    [​IMG]

jager likes this.
  20. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

yeah agreed , i've actually never thought of that , it is kinda crazy

jager likes this.