Accountability Group (For Guys Who Are Serious About Their Success)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ForceMaster, Oct 20, 2020.

1. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 70 Checking In : i can talk to animals :emoji_smile:
    Motivational Quote of the Day:
    "Accept-then Act, Whatever the present moment contains, Accept it as if you had chosen it, Always work with it not against it, This will miraculously transform your whole life" -Eckhart Tolle-

[​IMG]
    In Loving Memory of The Immortal Legend Sean Connery, Remembered in Our Hearts Forever, R.I.P
    :emoji_pray::emoji_green_heart::emoji_hearts::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_yellow_heart::emoji_yin_yang::emoji_peace::emoji_wheel_of_dharma::emoji_high_brightness::emoji_hotsprings::emoji_fleur-de-lis::emoji_beginner::emoji_black_heart::emoji_anger_right:

2. YouGotThis95

YouGotThis95 Fapstronaut

How's it going bro?

ForceMaster likes this.
  3. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

OMG Dude thanks for connecting again i haven't "Came" LoL to this post in a while, i Relapsed a day ago because of Instgram, i use it for promoting my Art-Work, but i'll be very causious next time, and it was a full relapse like anal videos and complete ejaculation with the infamous anaconda death grip hhahahhahaha, but now i feel i have clarity of mind more, like i became more consious, the usual involountary mental noise has decreased sevearly, now i'm on day 2 motivated than ever to hop back on the Dragon and Slay the pmo monster wooooooooooooooooooow Let's Go , thanks again Brother for Reaching out, how are you doing on your journy by the way ? :emoji_blush: :emoji_purple_heart::emoji_hearts::emoji_heartpulse::emoji_green_heart::emoji_heartbeat::emoji_heart::emoji_gift_heart::emoji_two_hearts::emoji_yellow_heart::emoji_sparkling_heart::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_black_heart:

Jarad999 likes this.
  4. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 2 Checking in: i'm watching the mind and all the thoughts and emotions as they arise, without labeling them as bad or good
    Motivational Quote of the day
    [​IMG]

Jarad999 likes this.
  5. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

6. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut

I have made a choice that i wont fail again. My mind has to agree so that i can accept to google and lead myself to PMO. If it really has this much influence in my life let it put the screen before my eyes and start searching for videos cause I AM NOT going to do it anymore. I have lost so many battles and its time to end this war. I am the only one who can end it since the enemy it only keeping me down so that he can win by timeout. Well lets see what happens when i walk out. Will he win anymore. From your experiences i am more convinced i am doing the only right thing. Hard mode unto Eternity. PMO is over for me. Lemme sit back and watch the beast starve to death.

ForceMaster likes this.
  7. Hi everyone! We just have a discord server with more than 25 people, where we talk about NoFap, Self Improvement, Business, Workouts, and Dating.
    Here you can also choose some roles based on your streak so that you are motivated to rank up!
    Feel free to join!
    Link: https://discord.gg/5ZCJKYAyjh

ForceMaster likes this.
  8. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

WoW Dude i like your spirit that's really powerful Well Done Brother :emoji_grinning::emoji_rocket:

Jarad999 likes this.
  9. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Awesome Bro i'm joining right now :emoji_blush:

Jarad999 likes this.
  10. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 3 Checking in : i'm feeling better than yesterday for real better mentally & pysichly
    motivational quote of the day:
    [​IMG]

ruso likes this.
  11. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

12. ForceMaster likes this.
  13. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

i went there and chatted for a while with 2 fapstrounats it's awesome live chat for real and has emojis and everything this is the new fapstrounat platform it's awesome it's a sausage fest over there no chicks at all hhhhhhhhhhahahhahahha but it's cool :emoji_smile::emoji_pizza:

14. yeah sure, but we are hoping more girls will get in too!

ForceMaster likes this.
  15. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

for sure Bro it would be Awesome to connect with girls the opposite energy polarity to rewire our brain circutry and rebalnce the dopamine receptors , i cant't wait :emoji_blush:

16. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 4 Checking in : once i awakened today i jumped out of bed immedietly before falling back in the same old mental patterns woooooooooooooooooooooooow let's Go motivational Quote of the day :
    [​IMG]

Jarad999 likes this.
  17. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

18. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

19. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

20. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Day 5 checking in : i had a wild dream like an action movie where i was being chased by bad guys and i evaded them it was really interesting & i woke up with more energy today
    Motivational quote of the day:
    [​IMG]

Jarad999 likes this.