ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 30 Y.O

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by control your life, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Hello, going to attend a big event tomorrow. Wishing to make some friends there. Today marched 8k, not bad. Failed a test on Saturday, will pass it this weekend.

3. I will put you in the waiting list. Its full for now :(

Damomad and StraightEdge3616 like this.
  4. Check in monday .
    Let me introduce shortly. 41 yo Bulgarian.
    Not married still . Been struggling with pmo nearly 30 years. Its the hardest thing to fight your instinkts who are unreasonable sometimes. My weakness is beautiful women. But im getting better to see further. Im ashamed from my way of thinking ...but new me awaits ! We must win

5. @New Journey hang in there and pick yourself back up. You can do this!

Checking in, Day 10 here.

cleanburger, Damomad, colio and 2 others like this.
  6. colio

colio Fapstronaut

It's hard. Give yourself that. You're on the road. We're all on the road. No shame. You're doing it.

7. colio

colio Fapstronaut

Checking in. Lots to write, but I'll just read some posts right now. Kind of a hard weekend - not because of urges, but because my wife learned of my habit. I should have told her years ago, and now I'm trying to find footing. It's crazy how what we thought was an innocent desire leads to so much fall out, personally and in our relationships. She's amazing, so we're talking. But still, I, like I'm sure most of you, wish I wasn't fighting this fight. Meh.

Good week to you all.

8. colio

colio Fapstronaut

Go, go, go!

9. blahblah2930

blahblah2930 Fapstronaut

@control your life thanks for the introduction. Don't beat yourself up too bad. You've already done great things on and off this forum. For instance, we all have you to thank for putting this group together. We wouldn't be here without you. Stay in the fight and keep strong!

@colio Sorry to hear that your wife found out. That's a real bummer

10. Damomad

Damomad Fapstronaut

hey man, secrets kill relationships, this is nothing to be ashamed of now that you have admitted to the addiction and are beating it. Hang in there mate! Your journey is making me stay strong!

11. Damomad

Damomad Fapstronaut

I asked a girl on a date today. Been talking to her for a while now but not really made the moves.

Feel a bit less fearful of rejection 30 days in. Although I’m struggling not to go over the top on text messages, I’ve been like a caged animal today.

I’m either a 10 or a 1 on the horniness scale, maybe after 90 days I’ll hit the magic 5.

12. colio

colio Fapstronaut

Thanks so much, man. That helps a lot. And your work inspires me!

13. colio

colio Fapstronaut

So hear you on the 10/1 coin toss. Most excellent news on asking!

14. Thank you for the kind words!

Check-in Day 3 - Glad I can be open on this forum, I have been struggling with this for years, and I couldn't share my struggles with anyone which made it worse. I actually tried sharing my problem with one of my good friends but she just laughed and said I was crazy to think PMO is a problem and an addiction. That only made me feel worse because I felt even more alone to be struggling with this. But don't get me wrong, I am not angry at her or blame her for thinking that way, because I used to think that way until I found out about nofap. Happy to be part of this group where we can all share our achievements and struggles together without any judgement.

All the best and good luck my friends.

15. I agree.. its much easier when we are part of group and feel that someone care . Lets support each other and win over this bad habbit
    Check in tuesday

16. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Check in, keep fighting everyone. Lmk if you need some good tv shows to binge on any of the streaming platforms.

Damomad, colio and control your life like this.
  17. Checking in. Another dreary day here in NYC. But holding up. Not much to say. But checking in here everyday definitely helps and I appreciate all of you going through this. Thats all. Goodnight.

18. Damomad

Damomad Fapstronaut

Had a crazy nocturnal emission last night. I guess it’s just part of the body regulating itself. Good to know it still works down there ha. Feel a lot more relaxed today with no guilt, no shame.

19. colio

colio Fapstronaut

Mic check. Hello, hello. I'm heading out to a pretty busy day. My wife and I are taking first steps. Having the holiday craziness to consume us isn't a bad thing. And a 4 year old who isn't too keen on "no, you two finish your conversation. I'm happy to wait." She and I are, for the first time, moving in total honesty. It's scary to be sure. But I'm also relieved.

Have great days all of you. Ever forward.

20. Good morning everyone, checking in here on Day 11.