Accountability group: if one of us faps, we all fap

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by finishthefight, Oct 30, 2019.

Is this a good idea or bad?

1. Good

41.2%
  2. Bad

58.8%
  1. finishthefight

finishthefight Fapstronaut

Hi all so I am making this group when I hit 20 days. In response to asking how to know if someone relapsed, usually among aps its pretty easy to tell, they stop responding, delete their account or are just straight up honest that they quit in my experience.

2. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

This sounds like it could very easily devolve into a "pics or it didn't happen" mentality.

3. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

That's pretty hardcore man, i'm not exactly up for such group accountability, but good luck with nonetheless!

4. Adioz

Adioz Fapstronaut

Sorry guys I don't want to ruin all of you guys current streak. I am out of this AP group.

5. Hesychast

Hesychast Fapstronaut

Hmmm... I think the reason the group punishment psychology works in the army etc. is because there's a tangible punishment for all involved. I think an internet based crowd-sourced recovery effort might not work too well, but I'm replying because it'll probably be entertaining (sorry, hahah...)

It also seems kinda weird like... Getting a message saying 'Whelp, I failed, you gotta flog the dolphin now'
    And then like 10 dudes rub one out on command

Just sayin'

finishthefight likes this.