1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability Partner

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. JPH

JPH Fapstronaut

New user to the group. I struggle with PMO and looking for another guy who wants to check in daily to hold each other accountable.

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. Hey there, I wouldn't mind being your accountability partner, message me if you want to. I'll be on this site daily so I should be available.

Christian Man and Tao Jones like this.
  3. Welcome!

4. JPH

JPH Fapstronaut

That’s be great, thanks! Do you guys typically communicate by text, email...? I’d prefer to check in daily in the evenings. Whereabouts are you located?

Justin

5. I have direct message threads with each of my APs, and we typically check in with each other there once a day. I am also on social media with some of my APs so we can touch base in real-time as needed throughout the day.

I am in northern KY in the US, so US-ET.

6. I live in Ontario, Canada so ET time, I've disabled social media at the moment in order to stay focused on my goals more. However, you can send me a direct message through this site and that would be fine. I could also give you my email.

Christian Man likes this.