1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Achieving the impossible

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Cyberdoc, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Cyberdoc

Cyberdoc Fapstronaut

I am preparing for my entrance exams. I am facing challenges it seems like impossible.
    Also i was addicted to pmo for many years. Now i need a new step in my life.

2. L3t'sG0

L3t'sG0 Fapstronaut

A bit late but welcome to Nofap, where dreams are made one step at a time.

If this entrance exam is very important, the most important habit to build is probably studying. Habits are basically trigger -> action -> reward. It's kind of like programming to your brain. So have some trigger (could be a object in the room) that tells you that you need to study, do it for at least 25 minutes and finally give yourself a reward (typically gratitude as we don't want to cheat the system).

Otherwise, read the wiki at r/getdisciplined (at reddit). It should be to the right of the main homepage. There, follow their instructions and choose a method. This method you record with a tally counter (either on your phone or physically) for every time you follow it successfully.

That's all. Have a great day.