1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to Babe TV Channels & Foot Fetish, Time to quit Fapping for good.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RioJay, Nov 15, 2016.

1. RioJay

RioJay New Fapstronaut

Hi, since I was around 13/14 I saw the babe channels on tv (I don't know what they're like in the USA but in the UK they're very easily accessible). Ever since then I've been hooked on them I have to check them every morning and night and as its so easy to just switch the channel and watch them it's very hard to stop.

This combined with my foot fetish is a bad mixture, I've spent quite a bit of money over the years on the websites linked to these babe channels as you can view the girls in more sexual ways than on tv and also request them to do certain things such as show their feet.

I've managed to quit fapping for 2 weeks in the past but then I just went straight back to my normal ways. Them 2 weeks I felt so good, sex with my girlfriend was the best it ever was and my erections were super hard (lol). I'm not saying I suffer from erectile disfunction but I only get really hard erections when having sex very rarely as I masturbate 2-4 times a day every day.

I'm now 23 and It's time I quit this foolish thing, it's affecting my life as i'm tired every day and I'm never 100% I just want to feel alive again, I'm 3 days into my nofap journey so far and I've viewed the babe channels once or twice but I've managed to not look that much and I've not been tempted to masturbate at all.

Currently i'm replacing time I have free with meditating.

Thank you for reading my story and if anyone else has any advice or is in the same situation it would be more than welcome. Thanks again.

AndySky180 and tout ça pour ça like this.
  2. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

hi RioJay,
    what a great start, beginning with that time frame under your belt, a good process to work with and a clear intention.
    You'll find a lot of support here I think and i hope you ll also make some friends you care about.
    all of which will really help your own journey.

AndySky180 likes this.
  3. RioJay

RioJay New Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, I can't wait to be with like minded people

AndySky180 likes this.