1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to PMO for 8 years. Addiction recently escalated to cybersex.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by changedmate, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. changedmate

changedmate Fapstronaut

I have decided to go COLD TURKEY guys! No more of that de-escalating back to PMO bs. I've also been obsessing about this for 3 days now(which is unhealthy) and I think it's time to keep myself busy and do more positive things.

To all those who replied and reached out, my deepest thanks. You've not only given me hope, but also the desire to succeed in this journey. I wouldn't have been able to properly prepare myself for this journey if it weren't for you guys. Wish me all the best as i do the same for you! Thank you!

2. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

You've made the right decision. We are all here to help each other out. Fight the good fight and all the best to you. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

changedmate likes this.
  3. changedmate

changedmate Fapstronaut

I'm actually glad that I sought for help here, just reinforces the fact that we are not alone in this battle.

All the best to you too! I will keep posted. For the meantime, I'll keep myself busy and try to live my life to the fullest.

4. changedmate

changedmate Fapstronaut

7TH DAY UPDATE:

Positive:

• Moved on from the shame and guilt that I felt last week.
    • Been having morning wood and spontaneous erections (each time I'm asleep/half asleep, erections are still partial tho) since day 4. I don't know if this is entirely a good thing since most of my spontaneous erections/morning wood are caused by "dream urges" or my subconscious.
    • I feel that I can focus and think more in an attentive manner.
    Negative:
    • I really feel asexual since my first day of being PMO-Free.

QUESTION:

Why do I feel asexual? Before, I get so easily aroused by sexy instagram posts or provocative scenes or photos of actresses and models. But now, I can go a full day of being bombarded by sexy photos (even if it's photos of women of my type) and yet I still won't have the urge to go back to PMO.

IS THIS NORMAL? I really want to regain a healthy and normal view on sex but I also don't want to lose my sexuality in the process.

Would this phase be considered as flatline? I have now a "zero" libido but I still do get spontaneous erections/morning wood.

5. I have done similar things as you in my past, i quit P and M 8 days ago and I am just like you, experiencing some kind of flatline with NO libido, and for me, a minor depression that keeps me reminded of the stupid things i have done.

It sucks but I believe things will get better!

6. Can you avoid being bombarded by sexy images? Lol.

I don't have much experience with Instagram but it doesn't seem very compatible with rebooting. Perhaps if you use it in a very careful way.