1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to trampling fetish and can't have sex

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by gema9494, Oct 17, 2019.

1. gema9494

gema9494 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 24yo guy, and I've been masturbating to a trampling fetish since I was 13. At first, it seemed normal but as I grew up I started to notice I wasn't like most of guys, I barely got aroused by girls. When I was 18-22, I was really confused whether I was asexual, demisexual, or heterosexual with some kind of disorder due to the fetish.

Now, I'm in a relationship with a girl I love very much, we really have a great time together except that when it comes to trying to have sex, I am not able to get it hard enough. I told her about rebooting and I've been trying to cut the fetish (PMO) but I am having a difficult time, my longest streak was about 50 days. We've seen some improvement but still isn't enough.

Is it possible to get rid of my fetish with nofap? Does someone relate to my story?

vocalfry and jager like this.
  2. vocalfry

vocalfry Fapstronaut

You'll get there, all part of the process. Pretty sure there is both merit in that faith, in the system, in the way you are doing it.
    Also however have you considered such as the Male Deer Exercise?