1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addressing P M O helps me all the issues that i live everyday and makes me want to improve myself.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by helpmefromaddiction, Jan 14, 2019.

1. helpmefromaddiction

helpmefromaddiction Fapstronaut

I'm a 20 year old Vietnamese male currently weighing at 58 kilos. I want to know how do i store as much protein and other vital nutrients like carbohydrates and fats in my body to gain weight when i don't drive and my that my fridge is full of stuff that my mum has brought from overseas like dried fish and other stuff that i don't eat. I live a sedentary lifestyle and i want to be more physical, i was physical a few minutes ago as i was practising doing bench presses and bicep curls only because i don't have a workout routine and because i don't have one is because i don't really eat a lot and have a meal plan and most of my activities when i have a day off at work involve sitting on a chair surfing on the web, playing video games, watching TV and on my mobile phone looking at social media. Do you guys think ordering healthy food made from chefs online is a good idea and alternative. I would like to try it.
    Thank you for reading my thread, really appreciated.