Admin please recover my old account?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had an old account in this forum. Then scammer/hacker messed with it without my permission. Changed password and apparently changed email too, because I try to reset password but it does not come to my email. That account is still up and sitting here inactive.

All I require is admin to manually change password to the oldest one. It's the same or similar as for this account. Or change email of the account to one I initially registered with so I can reset password myself.

Please PM me or reply to this thread so I can PM you with the name of my account and my email and password if necessary. Please help. Would be really great to get that account back.

@Alexander @2525 @Jack Fischer @[email protected] @matthewmammothrept @Moderation Team @Quiver @sparkywantsnoPMO @Survivalist

2. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk

BuddhaPunkRobotMonk Community Manager
    Staff Member

I PMed you. In the future, please just PM your request regarding lost accounts of other account matters to a member of the moderation team, rather than posting about it here. This forum is not for questions like these, it is for peer-to-peer support regarding forum software.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Probably not.

It's challenging to verify a person's identity and I don't really have the time or desire to, when you can just make a new account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.