1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Admissions/Colleges

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WarriorOfStrong, Oct 6, 2015.

1. WarriorOfStrong

WarriorOfStrong Fapstronaut

I took gre recently and scored 316 ,162 q and 154 v ,i am from IT background but looking for physics or arts,maybe management,basically course is no issue if college is good,i am going to do something else there anyways,ms is just an excuse,but it is a costly one and so if i get a good college i can atleast utilize the money spent .Does any one of you have any idea which colleges i am eligible for,dont refer to browse net,and no i have not a great profile,just decent.
    Also I was on nofap while i was preparing and since i use to work so instead of jerking of i utilized my time i guess,i am on 70+ days and going for 90-100 maybe more but not likely.

yousuff likes this.
  2. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Congratulation for Your GRE score. I am also preparing myself for GRE and little scared if i ever make to above 300. Sorry, i can not suggest you any colleges or university. Can you suggest me some strategies for GRE?

3. WarriorOfStrong

WarriorOfStrong Fapstronaut

work on your english,it will make all the difference and keep calm,