1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Adolescence in the age of 22

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Prinzpi, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Prinzpi

Prinzpi Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I am 22 years and 5 months old and I have the impression that I continue to physically grow. Facial hair on my face strengthened about two months ago, before it was only on my face. Now it is more intense on the face, but also on the chest and neck. In addition, pimples on the face (a few a week) still appear despite taking care of the complexion. The voice has also become lately a little lower.

When it comes to physical appearance, I've never had problems with growth. But I have the impression that I have grown slightly the last time (190-> 192cm) and foot size 45-> 46 has increased.

The problem is that i look like an eighteen year old, not 22,5. In addition i think my penis is still not fully developed. In the slack it is very small 4-5cm, in errection 13-14cm. Is it possible that I'm still growing up? Isn't it a bit late?

Dyonisius likes this.
  2. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Most of your symptoms can be explained by the increase in testosterone that Nofap causes. And I think the height difference might be simply cause you measured it at different times during the day or cause you're no longer slouching. It's a good sign! Don't bother too much about your penis. It's comfortably larger than the average vagina anyways.

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What an odd thing to say....

4. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Well, most guys tend to get insecure about their size. But the simple fact is you can actually be too big.

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Oh yeah?

6. Chest hair and facial hair stops developing far later than when your adolescence ends. Maybe at 30 you'll have your hairgrowth set.

Edit: When I was 22 I couldn't a grow a beard like I do now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
    Truegamer007 likes this.