1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice for a new beginning?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ali.nf, Nov 4, 2017.

1. ali.nf

ali.nf Fapstronaut

I am officially starting NoFap on Monday the 6th of November. New week fresh start. My goal is to achieve 60 days. My streaks usually vary between 5 days to 2 weeks but I have never gone further than that as intense urges always lead me to relapse. This time I want to start strong and actually make it to my goal and fix my life

Any advice or tips?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ali.nf

ali.nf Fapstronaut

I am officially going to start nofap and remove this addiction from my life tomorrow. Fresh start and I would like to achieve all of my goals

Any advice or tips?

3. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Why tomorrow why not now?!

4. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

My advice is to have patience. Personnamy I used to relapse for severam reasons, for exemple when I was feeling lonely or when I had terrible days. Be patient and have the will to make you present day as the best day and maybe the last day you will have in your life.

5. @ali.nf ,

If you have gone two weeks, then you already know how to achieve one day.

One day? Really? That's my experience, strength and hope?

Yes, one day at a time. I find goals of 90 days or a year to be just too daunting.

But, I can do today.

So, I have not pmo today and I don't plan on pmo tomorrow. That's my plan. and it's worked now for going on 8 weeks. One day. Well, one day at a time.

Also, for me I had to clean out my "masturbation station". I threw out all my sex toys, my lube, my cum rags, anything that was/is a part of masturbation. Then, I cleaned up with wipes. Just to make it a a clean space.

No internet connected devices in my room after bedtime (including phones and tablets) and I'm on the forum at NoFap a few times a day. Even if it's just to read, it helps.

ODAT

One Day At A Time!

L

vxlccm, ali.nf and BF109 like this.
  6. ali.nf

ali.nf Fapstronaut

@StopTheMusic

Yes I have gone 2 weeks, however after binging I find it hard to get back into the cycle of living PMO free. I will take it one day at a time and will reach my 60 day goal

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Romero19

Romero19 Fapstronaut

Good luck to you! I too agree with the "one day at a time" perspective. It helps me too. I had nearly 2 weeks then just relapsed, and I'm starting over. But I've got today. Today I'm free from pmo, and I plan on staying free tomorrow. Period. Good luck to ya.

Deleted Account and ali.nf like this.
  8. ali.nf, Romero19 and vxlccm like this.
  9. Romero19

Romero19 Fapstronaut

10. ali.nf

ali.nf Fapstronaut

Today I begin my nofap & self improvement journey. My goal is 60 days of nofap/gym/clean eating. I am in the process of organising my life and becoming who I want to be.

11. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.