1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice for recovery after S

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 18, 2021.

1. So after S and before when I would PM
    I would feel tightness, tenderness, & weakness around my genital area and pelvic floor. Even when I would space out my S to once a week or once every two weeks I would feel the same sensation. What are something I can do so that I don’t feel that way afterwards? I workout a few times a week & eat healthy

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Try not to orgasm in some of this sex sessions. And see if it is the energy loss from orgasm that creates this feeling.

3. Sex I don’t want to trigger anyone so I jus say S

4. Isn’t that edging? Isn’t that the same or worse?

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

It is karezza. Try it. It may help. It is not bad for health

6. Okay fair enough. Maybe have S after working out & abstain from it at times per week so you don't feel as drained. Just a suggestion, I too am working on it as well.

7. You have the same feelings down there?

8. Sorry, looked at it again, thought you had tiredness in it, I'm not going through the same thing as you. I apologise, I wasn't looking. I can only suggest what I said before, but I'd recommend seeing a doctor if it keeps on persisting.

9. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Try doing kegels, it could help by toning the pelvic floor

bradmax likes this.