1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by bassicT, Nov 7, 2019.

1. bassicT

bassicT New Fapstronaut

So last night I was on a bike and there was a lady sitting behind me. In the process she was having her chest (breast) rest against my back. Alhough I wasn't thinking about anything, I still felt somehow and my mind has been on it since yesterday. I felt I did something wrong. Could that have counted as a relapse or an arousal ?

dogeatdog likes this.
  2. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Hey man, I don't think it counts as a relapse at all. Did it arouse you? By the way you describe the situation, it sounds like you did and that's nothing to be ashamed of. It's only a problem if you act upon those urges! Thinking about it long enough, may trigger you to do something so I'd try and keep my mind clear of that situation. You also shouldn't feel ashamed as she was clearly comfortable enough with you to rest against you. Keep staying strong and good luck!

Action, Napav and bassicT like this.
  3. Dont worry about it. You did nothing wrong.Consider yourself lucky to have some nice breasts on you!!

Gamebred305 likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

5. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Don't count that as a relapse. But I would suggest you to be careful about the triggers.
    They are the most disguised enemies.
    I would suggest you to read: 6 years clean.

Think why you started rebooting and what is your purpose!!!
    All the best man!!

Action likes this.
  6. MikeyRamirez

MikeyRamirez Fapstronaut

That was neither p nor m nor o. Chill.