Advice Please

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by squatch21, Jul 5, 2020.

1. squatch21

squatch21 New Fapstronaut

I did something hat I knew that I would regret but I did I anyways. There will be times where I'll be able to go for two weeks and be fine and then other times where I can't even last two days. I want to stop. I really do. I see the benefits when I don't relapse after only a couple of days but I still struggle with it. I've been struggling ever since the 6th Grade. I don't want to be addicted. I'm 15 years old and I wan to live and be free from this burden that I brought on myself. So I guess that I'm asking for help and opening up which is something that I rarely do. Even to my closest friends I didn't open up. I just need help. Advice, tips, tricks, anything.

sanaullahfarooq likes this.
  2. sanaullahfarooq

sanaullahfarooq New Fapstronaut

I understand :( , I am going through the same condition right now. But here is the thing i noticed. Dont panic. Be calm and live with family most of time. enjoy with them. Dont live alone. For 1 year will suggest take a break from all worries of future etc.

3. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Small steps. Take it one day at at time. You will likely fail (relapse), but how you react to those failures will determine whether you ultimate succeed or not. For example, when I first joined NoFap, I couldn't make it past a day. Then 2 days. Then a week. Month. 45 days.. Now I'm at 185 days, and the only reason I was able to abstain from PMO for so long is I handled my relapses well. I did not binge, nor did I get too down on myself. Instead, whenever I relapsed, I tried even harder to break my previous streak. Put in the effort, use your willpower, and continue fighting. That's all you have to do, and you'll end up succeeding.

4. JesusDied4me

JesusDied4me Fapstronaut

Listen when I say this now, I started when I was your age I'm 22 now and still addicted. Regular masturbation opens a door to things far worse and it'll take you places I hope you never go. Please nip this in the bud while your young, because this will put years on you if you let it. God speed bro fight as hard as you can...

5. sanaullahfarooq

sanaullahfarooq New Fapstronaut

Hi Brother,
    How are you feeling now? How are your erections and penis health? Would you mind elaborating little bit with your experience of 185 days. I wanted to know if I manage to retain for 90 days, then how much will be the recovery. Will I get better erections, better semen health etc?

chronicbator likes this.
  6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

You can read this and will help you alot
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/page-27

7. Prince6543

Prince6543 Fapstronaut

Everyone else would have told you by now how to stop it. But I would like to give you goid news. You have started this at a very young age and this is gonna give you benifit. You can even take the failures/relapses and will still have lot of time to restart. And by the time you will be the age of these advicers, you would have mastered Nofap like a monk. You're on the right track You are planning to quit PMO at a age when I started PMO :p