1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Please

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Name_Withheld, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Name_Withheld

Name_Withheld Fapstronaut

Hi,
    There's a girl at my school that I really like, we flirt everyday, smile at each other and so forth, but she has a boyfriend and they seem to have quite a strong relationship she says shes not been that lucky with boyfriends in the past, what should I do?

2. Irish Explorer

Irish Explorer Fapstronaut

Believe in abundance. Believe that you're a smart, funny and confident guy that can attract many different women. Then you can let her enjoy her relationship while retaining your friendship. Maybe a little down the road they'll breakup and you may or may not date her. But for now just focus on developing yourself and becoming increasingly interesting to be around.

JustinX likes this.
  3. Name_Withheld

Name_Withheld Fapstronaut

cheers mate, good luck with your 11 days

4. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I would tell her that I'm Intrested in you but you have a bf just to let her know and see what she says. So years from now you don't regret not telling her anything. But once you do unless she breaks up with her bf you should move on there's plenty of girls out there PLENTY. And maybe one day down the line if she's single and you are then you could explore the possibility of of you exploring each other.

nfprogress likes this.