1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

good morning guys,
    Please, give me practical advice to transmute sexual energy
    I'm struggling, it shouldn't be that hard

2. I am no expert but I can tell you how to shift and move energy, simply be still and focus on a part of your body and you will feel the energy flooding it, start with the hands because I find them easiest to do at first, also try this technique, rub the hands together fast for 5 seconds and than hold them close to eachother about around the sternum area, hands should be sideways palms facing eachother, simply move them back and forth slowly while breathing deeply and you will feel the magnetic energy forming, your fingers my crackle to.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  3. Bk1241

Bk1241 Fapstronaut

What I have been doing—

Working out 5 times a week. The routine is however you want to set it up.

Morning and evening bath.

Evening meditation/energy work on myself. Trying to give a home for all of the sexual energy in myself.

Journaling and working through the feelings.

Working things out in counseling.

These are the things that are having the most impact for me right now. There are other things that I am working on right now, but they don’t carry significant weight in comparison to these.

ALEX_88 likes this.